Keyboard with ultra-small touchpad with Bluetooth connection Riitek Rii mini Bluetooth keybord RT-MWK02 I bought a review.
table of contents
Motivation for purchase
I bought Surface Pro 3 the other day as a Windows tablet, but I want a hardware keyboard when using it as a desktop or typing a long sentence to some extent, including the Miix2 8 that I have had before.
* Miix2 8 has a smaller screen size and is easier to thumb than Surface Pro 3 (bitter smile)
I purchased the TypeCover for Surface Pro 3, but it's nearly 300g by itself, and it's really heavy to carry with me.
So I started looking for a lighter keyboard.
The standards I wanted were as follows:
- Since there is only one USB port on Surface Pro 3, it must be connected via Bluetooth
- The ESC / Tab key, modifier key (Shift / Ctrl / Alt), numeric key, F1, F2, etc. must exist independently
- At least lighter than TypeCover
- Must be a QWERTY array
- Must have a touchpad or mouse
- There is a backlight
Buy at Amazon's Hisgadget Japan
So, it arrived the next day when I got it.
It is a small box.
What a Japanese keyboard (engraved).
I thought that the photos on the photo were of the US layout, but I was happy because I could hit them as engraved. It is ... is not it.
Those who complain that it is not according to the carved seal will settle down if they know that the keyboard layout is properly aligned ...
Laser pointer function
Laser pointer function that you are unlikely to use.
Ah, the cat jumps happily (laughs)
The touch pad (slide pad) part can be changed vertically and horizontally according to the pointer mode.
The color is red.
Try using it
Below are some of the thoughts I actually carried around for a while.
I think it was good
- Key layout and engraving are the same as Japanese 106/109
- The type feels ticking and can be pressed properly. Speaking of being close to Zaurus MI-E1
- Mouse wheel scrolling is achieved by combining the Fn keys. It ’s very different if it ’s just vertical scrolling.
- You can use F1, F2, etc. with the Fn key combination. Since there are many similar products that cannot be entered from around F8
- Home / End / PgUp / PgDn can also be used in combination with Fn key and cursor key
- The "Full / Half" key in the upper left was a "half-width / full-width" key
- The backlight is unexpectedly bright and convenient
Points for improvement
- "^ /-" Is left of the space key, so it's hard to get used to typing
- I want the mouse button on the left side of the keyboard, not under the touchpad. It is very difficult to drag (although tap / drag is possible)
- To touch and hit with your hand, the touchpad on the right side will get in the way. There is no help for the shape of the product, but it can be square, so I think it should be at the top of the keyboard.
- There are also many input errors in the ZXCV column, so I want you to shift it by one key to the right.
- I only have 100g, but it feels heavier than I thought. Before that, it was for iPhone 5 and it was about 68g, so compared to that,
- The 33mm square touchpad is still narrow. Where you want to increase the size of the keyboard and layout
- 15mm is thick. The smartphone is cut by 10mm as usual, and if it is thicker than the Surface Pro 3 that I have with it, I feel something subtle ...
- Why did you choose MicroUSB as the power source?
I have made many requests for improvement, but I am generally satisfied.
When writing e-mails and blogs, it's really tough (although you can still do it), but when you're watching the web or chatting, you don't have to use a software keyboard that covers almost half of the screen. So useful.
Click here to purchase.
e? I didn't back up my website! ?
"WordPress external backup service"
■ Three features
・ You don't have to do it yourself
・ With recovery in case of emergency
・ Backup to external server